KasselShake Steel Shingle
KasselShake provides a ruggedly elegant steel roof, that’s maintenance-fee. With the energy savings of steel and our advanced Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes, beauty and strength live together for protection of your home, while being energy efficient.
KasselShake Steel Shingle is Worry Free
Offering a the beauty of wood shingles in a wide variety of advanced finish colors, your new steel roof will maintain its quality appearance and performance for years to come. Our deep grooves and lines produce a visually appealing roof that will accentuate the look and add value to any home. And it lasts a lifetime.
KasselShake Steel Roofing Stands the Tests of Fire, Wind, Hail and Time
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third party testing ensures that your roof lives up to its claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty serves as your reminder of the product’s protection. Unlike many other roofing warranties, the KasselWood warranty transfers to all future owners during the first 40 years after installation, is not pro-rated, and provides not only replacement materials but also replacement labor should a warranted failure occur.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay
KasselShake Photo Gallery